Consciousness

Consciousness

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Thoughts and their Power

The Immeasurable Power of Thought




Thought, even though it may not seem like it, is one of the most powerful things in the world. It is through thought that we live our lives. If you want to go out and run, go play football, or even make a sandwich, you have to think about it first. If we think about something and then take the initiative to move into that reality, then that will appear in some way shape or form. Now I am not saying that it will instantly appear in front of you, while that is possible, I need to explain some other things first before it will make any sense. Just remember that when you think about something you are drawing it towards you, good or bad.

  "As a teenager I was so insecure. I was the type of guy that never fitted in because he never dared to choose. I was convinced I had absolutely no talent at all. For nothing. And that thought took away all my ambition too."   Johnny Depp




No comments:

Post a Comment