Consciousness

Consciousness

Friday, October 10, 2014

Healing

Healing, life, and near death experiences

First off let's talk about death. Everyone thinks about it at one time or another but no one actually knows what it is. A fear of death is just a fear of the unknown. Our minds cannot possibly comprehend what it means to be dead. Until it happens, or even nearly happens, this is called a near death experience. Although I have never experienced it myself, I know someone very well who has. It changes you point of view on virtually everything, makes you a happier person in general, and brings you knowledge and wisdom that you cannot possibly explain, and thus healing yourself and bringing yourself up to a slightly higher frequency. Healing has many definitions. It means for physical wounds such as scratches and bruises to heal. It also means for mental and emotional wound to heal, which is a completely different subject matter. Finally, it means to bring back into a state of harmony. As a species we are in a state of extreme disharmony that trails back all the way back to the fall, however we have been getting more and more disharmonious with each passing day as we reach one of the major climaxes in the story of humanity. 

"Did I offer peace today? Did I bring a smile to someone's face? Did I say words of healing? Did I let go of my anger and resentment? Did I forgive? Did I love?' These are the real questions. I must trust that the little bit of love that I sow now will be many fruits, here in this world and the life to come." ~ Henri Nouwen


No comments:

Post a Comment